Monday 3 May 2010

Bump Update

Bump size update... just one new pic this time. Probably the last one I'll do now that we've changed the bedroom round and I can't get in front of the mirror like I did before anymore. That said, I expect there'll be lots of token photos on the day...

So here it is, put against the previous pic for reference.

                                             (33 weeks)                                                           (36 1/2 weeks)


Can't believe that in just a few days I'll have a baby. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

LH dropped some cloth nappies round for us today. WOW are there a lot of them! I don't think we'll struggle there! So lovely of her. She said she'd probably like them back for if she has another baby but for now they're ours, yay :)

Hospital appointment tomorrow, 10am. We should be finding out what's happening and if they are decided on a c/s then presumably set a day and time. Trying not to worry about it! Trying. Wonder if I'll sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment