Friday 16 July 2010

Two Years and Counting

Last Monday saw our 2nd wedding anniversary... two whole years of being married to my mister man, and I'm proud to say we have a lot to show for it! A house of our own, in a town that we love, and a gorgeous little boy.

We weren't able to do anything on Monday but last night went out for a meal - just us! SJ's mum babysat for us and we had a lovely few hours to ourselves out a the indian. There are two in our town and we normally go to the large popular one, so decided to go to the other for a change of scene. It was very lovely and had a very smart colour scheme of red, black and white...


Check out the funky mirror, too.

The portions were much more normal than the larger indian and so I actually ate all mine plus a pudding, instead of leaving half of it! Despite this, though, SJ still managed to overeat! Honestly...


I like pictures.

I like dressing up too.

Getting all dressed up always makes me want to take photos...


I like improvising with my hair. I'm not very good at hair really - particularly my own! - but I thought this wasn't half bad. And apparently the light in the hall is pretty.

I was given this necklace by my mum for passing my GCSEs. Haven't worn it in a long time, but last night I felt the outfit needed diamonds.

They're not real of course, but they're pretty.

I love light, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment